Maintenance and Support Agreements
The Benefits of MIG SupportQuestions
– This will give business users the ability to contact our support team via phone or email for questions related to the functionality of currently owned software.
Problems/ Break Fix
– This will give business users the ability to contact our support team for software functionality issues related to currently owned modules.
Web Based Live Training
– This will give business users the ability to contact our support team for training on a number of modules included within the Dynamics GP platform.
On Site Visit
– MIG will send one of their expert consultants to come onsite and do an annual business analysis to suggest better methods of employing the best functionality for the current IT environment.
Priority Response Guarantee
– Medium Priority: problem will be escalated with the response goal completion to be within 2 business days. High Priority: problem will be escalated with the response goal completion time to be within the same business day.
Top Questions Asked Regarding Support Agreements/ Plans:
1. Why should I get an MIG Support Plan?
MIG Support Plans provide support coverage at a fixed rate for existing MIG clients. Instead of being billed at ad-hoc support rates, clients are able to have a flat rate cost for support which will cover their requests for an entire year.
2. How is this plan different from general support offered from Microsoft?
In addition to giving you product specific Dynamics support, MIG Support Plans also give existing clients personalized support with any integrated ISV modules or existing customizations that are unique to your IT environment.
3. Are new projects covered by MIG Support Plans?
No. However clients who do subscribe to an annual support plan will be able to take advantage of pre-paid discounted block hours which can be applied to new project engagements.