Media/ Advertising/ Publishing
MIG & Co. has partnered with some of New York City’s top advertising/media agencies implementing our best Business Solutions to maximize profitability of engagements and minimize the dead weight of non-producing clients. There exists multiple types of advertising agencies, but most have standard problems that they face, which we have identified below:
- Time and expense tracking will enable your agencies to make appropriate proposals. You can analyze and make sure that you receive payments for the amount of work done on your employees.
- Timely and accurate billing will help keep you on track. Clients that have missed payment deadlines or bills that have not been sent out will be coming out of your pocket.
- Keep track of your projects and perform scope management. Clients want to know that you are on top of things making sure that everything runs smoothly.
- Tracking your print/media ad placements can be hassle. If you have the right toolsk, you can analyze your ROI and showing your clients what is and isn't working.
- Categorize your reports by client, location, or account representative. With our solutions you can avoid tedious reports made in excel and increase productivity. Spend that time doing more important tasks.
- Estimating engagements and constantly updating estimates is imperative to keep your clients up to date. You want to make sure you get paid for the hours you put into a project, but they also want to know that they you are keeping them on budget.
By utilizing the most advanced technologies offered by Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite, MIG is able to address each of the above concerns by integrating front-office project management systems into the back-office business management system. This allows employees to spend time billing hours- not doing paperwork. This also allows the finance department the ability to provide the executive staff with the data they need, when they need it.