Microsoft Dynamics SL Training
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Payable
With the Accounts Payable for Microsoft Dynamics SL course you will enable your employees to your year-end close procedures, complete daily payment activities, and manage payments to outside vendors.
Learn how to effectively use Dynamics SL’s Accounts Payable module to set up and maintain vendor accounts, enter vendor invoices, process checks, and more.
In the Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Payable course you will review:
- Procedures for Maintaining Vendors
- Vendor History
- Vendor Documents Report
Voucher and Adjustment Entry
- Procedures for Entering Vouchers
- Adjustment Debit and Credit Documents
- Recurring Voucher Maintenance
- Generate Recurring Vouchers
- Overview of Quick Voucher and Prepayments
- Accounts Payable Diagram
- Procedures for Processing Checks
- Cash Requirements Report
- Check Printing
- AP Check Update
- manual Check Entry
- Void Check Entry
- Check Reconciliation
Month End Procedures and Closing
- Balance the Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Payble module to Dynamics SL General Ledger
- Correct an Out of Balance Condition
- Close for the Month or Year
1099 Processing (Government Reporting)
- 1099 Preview Report
- 1099 Forms
And much more!
If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us directly so we can customize a course to fit your needs. If you register more than one employee from your organization, they will receive a discount on the training course.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 1.855.MIG.CORP (644.2677) Ext. 2.