Microsoft Dynamics SL Training
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Receivable
Our Microsoft Dynamics SL Training Course will enable your users to familiarize themselves with modules allowing them to manage customer payments and invoices. Customer payments are a key ingredient to manage your finances, make sure your financial department can organize and monitor an incoming payments for your business!
The Dynamics SL Accounts Receivables training course will cover basic setup and transactions, daily processes, and more advanced tasks like troubleshooting and month-end procedures.
In the Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Receivable course you will review:
- Procedures for Maintaining Customers
- Customer Maintenance Window
- Documents Report
Invoice and Adjustment Entry
- Procedures for Entering Invoices
- Invoice and Memo Entry
- Debit and Credit Memo Documents
- Payment Entry
- Void Payments
- Write-Off using Payment Application
- Small Balance/Credit Write Off
- Procedures for using Recurring Invoices
- Generate Recurring Invoices
- Age Customer Detail
- Close Statement Cycle
- Balance the Accounts Receivable module to the General Ledger
- Correct an Out of Balance Condition
- Close for the Month or Year
- Perform Accounts Receivable Integrity Payment
And much more!
If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us directly so we can customize a course to fit your needs. If you register more than one employee from your organization, they will receive a discount on the training course.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or give us a call 1.855.MIG.CORP (644.2677) Ext. 2.