Microsoft Dynamics SL Training
Microsoft Dynamics SL General Ledger
The Microsoft Dynamics SL General Ledger course will allow users to enter financial data in your accounting software solution easily. Once completing the Dynamics SL General Ledger course, your financial department should be able to easily perform functions such as budgeting, month-end closing, and validation.
Learn about the processes required to enter chart of accounts and financial data into Dynamics SL, including general ledger account setup, entering and posting transactions, and more.
In the Dynamics SL General Ledger Training Courses they will learn:
Maintaining Accounts and Subaccounts
- Procedures for Maintaining Accounts and Subaccounts
- Chart of Accounts Maintenance Window
- Account Class Maintenance Window
Journal Transaction Features
- Procedures for entering Journal Transactions
- Deleting a Journal Transaction Batch
- Batch status and Batch Handling Values
- Reprinting Batch Control Reports
- Account Summary Inquiry Windows
Manual and Recurring Batches
- Recurring Batches
- Generate Recurring Transactions
- Manual Batches
- Procedures for maintaining Basic Budgets
- Budget Maintenance Window
Month End Procedures and Closing
- Balance the General Ledger
- Close for the Month or Year
- Delete General Ledger Detail
And much more!
If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us directly so we can customize a course to fit your needs. If you register more than one employee from your organization, they will receive a discount on the training course.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 1.855.MIG.CORP (644.2677) Ext. 2.