Get Your Free Dynamics GP Quote
Request your detailed Dynamics GP price quote and compare total costs across all deployment options.
Dynamics GP Online Training
Beginner, advanced, and custom Dynamics GP online training classes taught by certified instructors.
Dynamics GP Support Plans
Find out why businesses are switching to MIG & Co. for their Dynamics GP support needs.
Learn More About Dynamics GP
Take a closer look at Dynamics GP. Explore its features and capabilities, request a demo, and more.
A Complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution
Easy to learn, use, and deploy, Microsoft Dynamics GP works with your existing technology and scales as you grow to deliver long-term value.
Microsoft Dynamics GP For Your Business
The success of any business is dependent upon its people, and their success is dependent upon the tools they are given.
But if you want to power ahead in today’s competitive market space you need a solution that can allows you instant and seamless access to all your data, and also provides accurate and business intelligence. Microsoft Great Plains is designed to deliver on these business expectations.
Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) is more than just accounting software – it is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
By bringing together applications, data, documents and devices, it enables businesses to gain greater control over finances, manage resources, and gives you the vital information you need to make critical business decisions. Your employees will benefit from a comprehensive set of tools that will help them increase productivity, reduce expenses, and improve cash flow.
Get Ahead of Your Competitors With Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Great Plains comes with flexible tools that can put you ahead of your game by giving you complete control over various aspects of your business.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP you can optimize the following business sectors:
- Financial Management and Accounting – take care of all your cash, budget, business assets, and banking operations.
- Inventory Management and Operations – seamlessly track and optimize your inventory management and production, optimize on your orders and returns, and also easily track vendors.
- Business Intelligence – gain instant and real-time visibility into business data.
- Reporting and Performance Tracking – use accurate data-based reporting and analytics to monitor business performance.
- Sales and Service – optimize on sales opportunities and manage contacts better.
- Human Resources and Payroll – improve hiring, training, and payment processes via accurate employee profiles and evaluation tools.