Dynamics GP Supply Chain Management
Maintain tight control over distribution and streamline your pick/pack/ship cycle to gain a competitive advantage. From forecasting to delivery, MIG & Co. can help you accelerate sales order processes and lower costs per transaction by implementing the suite of modules available from Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions Great Plains (GP). These fully integrated modules let you better manage inventory, fill orders faster, and provide e-commerce—deriving superior customer service.
Designed for multi-departmental workflow, Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions Great Plains (GP) offers comprehensive sales order processing and invoicing capabilities, receivables, and inventory management, and multicurrency management. Inventory and Order Processing helps you increase revenues while streamlining the sales order process and lowering costs per transaction. Handling traditional sales order processes as well as electronic commerce; Inventory and Order Processing has the power to streamline critical business processes, making your business more profitable.
Used in conjunction with supply chain and distribution management systems, an integrated shipping solution can save an organization a significant amount of money when integrated into your Great Plains (GP) distribution system. A shipping solution will enable you to:
- Enforce and leverage their shipping strategies for increased profitability
- Ship packages faster through complete automation of all shipping processes and seamless integration with existing applications
- Cut shipping costs with automatic rate-shop comparisons
- Improve accuracy by reducing manual data entry and user selection of carrier/service errors
- Maintain carrier compliance with easy application of carrier rate changes
- Reduce additional charges and vendor charge-backs with address validation and vendor-compliant labels
Find Out More About Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is easy to deploy and integrate with your current technology. Available on premise or in the cloud, the transition to Microsoft Dynamics GP is seamless with minimal to no downtime. For more information about Microsoft Dynamics GP and how it can benefit your business, please call us at 1.855.MIG.CORP (855.644.2677) or click here to contact us
Get your Dynamics GP Price Quote
Complete price breakdown of deployment, software licenses, maintenance fees, and implementation costs.