How Much Does Microsoft Dynamics GP Cost?
Implementing an ERP software solution is a significant investment for any organization and one that warrants careful evaluation and thorough understanding of all of the costs involved. At MIG & Co., we believe in doing everything we can to help you control those costs. This means providing you with the most accurate and up to date Microsoft Dynamics GP pricing information.
Calculating the Total Cost of Microsoft Dynamics GP
The Microsoft Dynamics GP pricing model is based on software licenses and the number of users who need to have access to the system. However, there are several additional factors that can affect the total cost of your deployment:
- User Licenses – how many full and limited access users do you need?
- Implementation – how much training and third-party software integration is needed?
- Support Services – what level of post-deployment support services will you require?
- Deployment Options – will you be deploying Dynamics GP on-premises, in the cloud, or some combination of both?
The Quote is inclusive of:
- Three (3) Concurrent users
- Unlimited # of Financial reporting named users
- Unlimited # of Operational reporting named users (Power BI / Web Reports)
- Two (2) interfaces to an existing operational and payroll systems
- Balance Sheet / Income Statement (detailed & summary) / Cash Flow / Consolidated versions (if applicable)
- Data Migration for Master and Transactional records (optimized for financials) from One (1) to Seven (7) years of data conversion
- Master company template with built-in best practices for Financial processing
- Unlimited Application Support
- Interactive Training by Dynamics ERP consultant
- User Acceptance Testing scripts
- Module/Process Documentation
- eLearning self-paced training videos
- Data maintenance tools