Dynamics GP Online Training Course
Bank Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics GP
The Bank Reconciliation training course for Dynamics GP explores the processes required to manage cash receipts, cash disbursements, and other transactions that affect checkbook balances. It also shows you how to perform the checkbook reconciliation process in the Bank Reconciliation module, ensuring accuracy of your financial data and its relation to your financial institution statements.
This training course is intended for customers who want to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation. Bank Reconciliation training is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support Microsoft Dynamics GP. The training is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who have to understand the technical aspects of Bank Reconciliation and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules.
- Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit their business needs.
- Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions. This includes bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such as checkbooks.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
- Perform the bank reconciliation process in Bank Reconciliation.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Attend the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
For more information on our Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.