Dynamics GP General Ledger online training course will help you out
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Fixed Assets training course explores the processes required to enter, depreciate, and retire fixed assets. This training also demonstrates how to perform additional related functions such as changing asset information, mass changes, partial transfers and partial retirements.
The Fixed Assets training course is intended for individuals wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Fixed Assets. The training is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators; accountants, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics GP and gain foundational knowledge of the application’s functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Create asset records, asset books, asset classes, and asset book classes.
- Maintain asset records using transfers, changes, and retirements.
- Depreciate assets and post depreciation from Fixed Assets to General Ledger.
- Understand the possible integration points Fixed Assets has with other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules.
- Identify available utilities that are used to manage asset records.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General experience using Microsoft Windows
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Attend the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Lean on us
Train your team to manage your organization financials effectively