Dynamics GP Online Training Course
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP
This training provides individuals with a basic introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP. It covers general setups, processing screens, reporting, and inquiries, including Smartlist.
This training course is intended for potential new customers that want to learn about Microsoft Dynamics GP basic concepts and features that are available in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand the modules and basic functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Understand the basic deployment options for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Navigate the menu interface and move around and enter information in Microsoft Dynamics GP windows
- Use basic common elements such as notes and attachments, security and reports and inquiries
Microsoft Dynamics GP Overview
Basic overview of the Microsoft Dynamics GP product. The types of business that are a typical fit for Dynamics GP are discussed, and a brief overview of the many modules available is provided, along with discussions of the integration that occurs between these modules.
This module discusses the menu and screen interfaces in Microsoft Dynamics GP. It also discusses general elements that appear throughout the application including notes, attachments, reporting options, security, help, and importing data.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- Some general accounting / finance knowledge
- General experience using Microsoft Windows
For more information on our Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.