Dynamics GP Online Training Course
Management Reporter (Financial Reports Design) for Microsoft Dynamics GP
The Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics GP training course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build basic and advanced financial statements using Management Reporter.
The Management Reporter training course is intended for partners, end users, IT professionals or accounting professionals who build and maintain the organization’s Microsoft Dynamics GP financial reporting package.
At Training Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the demonstration company and sample reports
- Design basic report building blocks in Report Designer including:
- Row definitions
- Column definitions
- Reporting tree definitions
- Associate the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including:
- Income Statements
- Variance reports
- Discover the power and flexibility of reporting trees to present financial results at the responsibility level (i.e. by dimensions)
- Use report output and distribution options including web viewer
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
For more information on our Dynamics GP Management Reporter training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.