Management Reporter in Microsoft GP is designed for reporting features
It can effectively expand the value of your business financial data by delivering timely and accurate financial and management reporting to users of the reports and to business managers in real-time from a centrally managed source. And because your financial data comes from a centrally managed source in real-time, the reports are not only up-to-date but also consistent – a crucial element for ensuring data credibility.
Using Management Reporter in Microsoft Dynamics GP, you will find that combining or compiling financial data from a variety of different financial models or general ledger companies and consolidating them into one report is a relatively easy task.
This makes it easy for decision makers and business financial managers to gain greater insight and visibility into the financial health of the business.
If you want to learn more about how you can use Management Reporter in Microsoft Great Plains as a tool that allows you to move beyond traditional reporting, then go ahead and enroll for our training course. Don’t miss out this great opportunity and join our online training course now!
Learn With Dynamics GP Management Reporter Online Training Course
The Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics GP training course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build basic and advanced financial statements using Management Reporter.
The Management Reporter training course is intended for partners, end users, IT professionals or accounting professionals who build and maintain the organization’s Microsoft Dynamics GP financial reporting package.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Explore the demonstration company and sample reports
- Design basic report building blocks in Report Designer including:
- Row definitions
- Column definitions
- Reporting tree definitions
- Associate the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including:
- Income Statements
- Variance reports
- Discover the power and flexibility of reporting trees to present financial results at the responsibility level (i.e. by dimensions)
- Use report output and distribution options including web viewer
- Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
Request Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Training Quote
To learn more about our training classes, or to discuss your specific Microsoft Dynamics GP training needs, please call us at 1.855.MIG.CORP (855.644.2677) Ext. 2 or fill out the form below.