Dynamics GP Payables Management online training course brings results
The Payables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP training course examines the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter vendor invoices and process checks. This training also shows you how to perform additional functions such as adjustments, prepayments, month-end closing, and cash flow control.
A thorough understanding of these topics allows for capitalizing on vendor discount dates to reduce accounts payable liabilities and easily select the right vouchers for payment by date, vendor, number, or custom query to control cash outlay. This training also provides guidance on how to define default values that automatically populate data fields and how to gather the information needed to make better business decisions by exploring powerful inquiry and lookup functions.
This training is intended for customers wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Payables Management. The training is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Payables Management and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Set up Payables Management and identify the customizable options available in the setup windows.
- Perform all Payables Management related data entry functions including vendor invoicing, check processing, recurring vouchers, and manual checks.
- Select documents for payment and make appropriate adjustments to payment amounts prior to check processing.
- Correct input errors using the Edit Transaction Information window.
- Perform maintenance on Payables Management documents and other records such as vendors and recurring invoices.
- Understand the steps and requirements to void checks and invoices.
- Use inquiries or print reports to verify data and perform financial analysis for audit trail purposes.
- Identify the impact of Payables Management on other areas of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Attend the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Lean on us
Train your team to manage your organization financials effectively