Microsoft Dynamics GP’s Project Accounting module has been designed as a highly configurable and flexible solution capable of seamlessly integrating with other modules within the Microsoft Great Plains product suite.
The solution is designed with management and reporting tools that can help you effectively optimize your project tracking needs regardless of how simple or complex the project might be. This is what makes Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting a robust and ideal solution for organizations that operate on a project basis.
In addition to optimizing your management and reporting for contracts and projects with Project Accounting, you will also be able to easily track labor and expenses, in addition to improving inventory allocations.
So, go ahead and enroll for our training course on Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting solution and learn more about Dynamics Project Accounting.
Learning with Dynamics GP Project Accounting Online Training Course
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Series training course explores project management from an accounting perspective.
This training course teaches you how to create Contracts, Projects, Cost Categories, and budgets. You also learn how to enter costs for projects and perform both Time & Materials and Progress Billing as well as revenue recognition.
This training course is intended for customers who would like to learn features and procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting. The training is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, and office managers who need to understand the technical aspects of Project Accounting and gain knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Maintain Contracts, Projects, and Cost Categories.
- Maintain Billing Cycles to facilitate automated billing.
- Create and assign rate tables to manage cost and billing rates.
- Use reports and inquiry windows in Project Accounting to extract whatever project related information is applicable to your business.
- Perform maintenance on Project Accounting documents and maintenance records such as customers, employees, and vendors.
- Perform all Project Accounting related data entry functions including customer invoicing and cost transactions (Timesheets, Employee Expenses, etc.).
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- Attended the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
Request Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Training Quote
To learn more about our training classes, or to discuss your specific Microsoft Dynamics GP training needs, please call us at 1.855.MIG.CORP (855.644.2677) Ext. 2 or fill out the form below.