Dynamics GP Online Training Course
Project Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics GP
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Series training course explores project management from an accounting perspective. This training course teaches you how to create Contracts, Projects, Cost Categories, and budgets. You also learn how to enter costs for projects and perform both Time & Materials and Progress Billing as well as revenue recognition.
This training course is intended for customers who would like to learn features and procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting. The training is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, and office managers who need to understand the technical aspects of Project Accounting and gain knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Maintain Contracts, Projects, and Cost Categories.
- Maintain Billing Cycles to facilitate automated billing.
- Create and assign rate tables to manage cost and billing rates.
- Use reports and inquiry windows in Project Accounting to extract whatever project related information is applicable to your business.
- Perform maintenance on Project Accounting documents and maintenance records such as customers, employees, and vendors.
- Perform all Project Accounting related data entry functions including customer invoicing and cost transactions (Timesheets, Employee Expenses, etc.).
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- Attended the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
For more information on our Dynamics GP Project Accounting training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.