Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing enables control over receipts
It allows you to quickly create purchase orders for inventory and non-inventory items, enables better control over receipts and invoicing of vendor shipments, while a special feature also simplifies recording the procurement of fixed assets.
But that’s not all. With Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing you can cover a multitude of other tasks. To learn more about the Purchase Order Purchasing module and how it can be used, enroll in our online tutorial today!
Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing online training course – Start now!
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing training course explores the primary features in the Microsoft Dynamics GP purchasing lifecycle, including purchase order setup, purchase order entry, shipment receipts and returns, and shipment invoicing.
This course examines the implications of each Purchase Order Processing setup option and how they can be tailored to meet your business requirements.
The Purchase Order Processing training course is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support Microsoft Dynamics GP.
The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of purchasing and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Enter Purchase Orders, Receipts, and Returns
- Enter Drop-Ship and Standard Blanket Purchase Orders
- Copy item details from an existing Purchase Order
- Use inquiry screens and reports to extract and analyze appropriate information to maintain and improve business processes
- Understand how Purchase Order Processing integrates with the Accounts Payable module
- Enter Landed Costs at the time you enter the receipt of inventory
- Enter Landed Costs after the items have been received
- Close the Purchasing module
- Define set up options for the module that allow you to customize your system to better fit your organization’s unique needs
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General experience using Microsoft Windows
- Attend the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Request Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Training Quote
To learn more about our training classes, or to discuss your specific Microsoft Dynamics GP training needs, please call us at 1.855.MIG.CORP (855.644.2677) Ext. 2 or fill out the form below.