Dynamics GP Online Training Course
Purchase Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics GP
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing training course explores the primary features in the Microsoft Dynamics GP purchasing lifecycle, including purchase order setup, purchase order entry, shipment receipts and returns, and shipment invoicing. This course examines the implications of each Purchase Order Processing setup option and how they can be tailored to meet your business requirements.
The Purchase Order Processing training course is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of purchasing and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this course, individuals should be able to:
- Enter Purchase Orders, Receipts, and Returns
- Enter Drop-Ship and Standard Blanket Purchase Orders
- Copy item details from an existing Purchase Order
- Use inquiry screens and reports to extract and analyze appropriate information to maintain and improve business processes
- Understand how Purchase Order Processing integrates with the Accounts Payable module
- Enter Landed Costs at the time you enter the receipt of inventory
- Enter Landed Costs after the items have been received
- Close the Purchasing module
- Define set up options for the module that allow you to customize your system to better fit your organization’s unique needs
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General experience using Microsoft Windows
- Attend the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
For more information on our Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.