Sales Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics GP – improve management
Right from start to finish, Sales Order Processing infuses greater accuracy in your sales processes, boosts monitoring of fulfillment and invoicing, optimizes processes to minimize shipping costs and labor, and helps you improve service to your top customers.
Top 4 Benefits of Using Sales Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Build strong customer relationships
- Boost sales and drives revenue
- Automates invoicing
- Drives productivity
To learn more about Sales Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics GP and how it can be used, enroll in our online tutorial today!
Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing Online Training Course Explained
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing course explores the processes required to enter and ship sales orders. This course shows you how to easily manage the life-cycle of your customers’ orders, from the initial quote to the shipment documentation and final invoicing.
This course also examines how to perform additional sales functions, such as setting up process holds for quality assurance and linking order documents to purchase orders.
The Sales Order Processing training course is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is targeted toward administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Sales Order Processing and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Define module setup options that allow you to customize the system to satisfy your organization’s unique requirements
- Create Quotes, Sales Orders, Back Orders, Invoices, and Returns
- Link sales orders to purchase orders
- Allocate and fulfill item quantities automatically and manually
- Execute comprehensive reports and use inquiry screens to obtain information that can be used to analyze and improve business processes
- Understand how the Sales Order Processing module interacts with the Inventory Control and Purchase Order Processing modules
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General experience using Microsoft Windows
- Attend the MIG Introduction Track to Microsoft Dynamics GP course or have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Request Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Training Quote
To learn more about our training classes, or to discuss your specific Microsoft Dynamics GP training needs, please call us at 1.855.MIG.CORP (855.644.2677) Ext. 2 or fill out the form below.