Dynamics SL Online Training Course
Accounts Receivable in Microsoft Dynamics SL
This training course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the Accounts Receivable module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training course is intended for individuals who utilize or maintain the Accounts Receivable module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will have:
- A solid understanding of the transaction cycle along with the various methods of producing documents and transactions, in the Accounts Receivable module.
- An understanding of how the transaction cycle fits in with the Microsoft Dynamics SL accounting cycle, and how to complete the accounting cycle.
- Exposure to other important features of the Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Receivable system, such as payment application reversal, finance charge calculation, aging, and small balance write-off.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of basic navigation functions in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Attended the MIG Microsoft Dynamics SL General Ledger training course.
For more information on our Dynamics SL Accounts Receivable training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.