Dynamics SL Online Training Course
The Introduction training course for Microsoft Dynamics SL is a beginner-level course that provides individuals with a basic introduction to tools and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics SL. It covers general setups, processing screens, reporting, and inquiries, including Quick Query.
This training course is intended for individuals who want to learn about the basic concepts and features that are available in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand the modules and basic functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Understand the basic deployment options for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Navigate the menu interface and move around and enter information in Microsoft Dynamics SL windows
- Use basic common elements such as notes and attachments, security and reports and inquiries
Microsoft Dynamics SL Overview
This training course provides a basic overview of the Microsoft Dynamics SL product. The types of business’ that are a typical fit for Dynamics SL are discussed, and a brief overview of the many modules available is provided, along with discussions of the integration that occurs between these modules.
This course discusses the menu and screen interfaces in Microsoft Dynamics SL. It also discusses general elements that appear throughout the application including notes, attachments, reporting options, security, help, and importing data.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- Basic knowledge of accounting / finance principles
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
Lean on us
Train your team to manage your organization financials effectively