The Project Accounting module in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is a powerful tool that allows you to keep track of revenues and expenses for specific projects within your organization. This video discusses fixed price projects and covers the following topics:
- how to create a fixed price project
- how to create a budget for costs
- how to enter a project timesheet
- how to perform revenue recognition
- how to generate billing invoices
- project reporting
If you would like to know more about the Microsoft Dynamics business solutions that MIG & Co. offers, click here to contact us or call 855-644-2677.