Dynamics SL Online Training Course
Accounts Payable in Microsoft Dynamics SL
The Accounts Payable training course for Microsoft Dynamics SL provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the Accounts Payable module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training course is intended for individuals who utilize or maintain the Accounts Payable module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will have:
- A solid understanding of the transaction cycle and the ability to enter, process, and verify voucher, adjustment and check transactions in the Accounts Payable module.
- An overview of how the transaction cycle coincides with the Microsoft Dynamics SL accounting cycle
- A review of other important features of the Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounts Payable system, including entering vendor invoices, check printing and processing, voiding checks, and issuing prepayment checks.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of basic navigation functions in Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Attended the MIG General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics SL training course.
For more information on our Dynamics SL Accounts Payable training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.