Dynamics SL Online Training Course
General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics SL
The General Ledger training course for Microsoft Dynamics SL provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the General Ledger module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training course is intended for individuals who utilize or maintain the General Ledger module in Microsoft Dynamics SL
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will have gained:
- a solid understanding of the transaction cycle along with the various methods of producing transactions, in the General Ledger module.
- an understanding of how the transaction cycle fits in with the Microsoft Dynamics accounting cycle, and how to complete the accounting cycle.
- an understanding of important features of the Microsoft Dynamics General Ledger system, such as account/subaccount validation, multiple ledgers, budgeting, allocations, and consolidations
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Attended the MIG Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics SL training course OR have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL
For more information on our Dynamics SL General Ledger training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.