Dynamics SL Online Training Course
Cash Manager in Microsoft Dynamics SL
This training course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the Cash Manager module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training course is intended for individuals who utilize or maintain the Cash Manager module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will have:
- A solid understanding of the transaction cycle including how to enter, process, and verify cash transactions and transfers and check and deposit transactions from the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules.
- An understanding of how the transaction cycle coincides with the accounting cycle, along with a description of how to complete the accounting cycle.
- Exposure to other important features of the Cash Manager system such as entering and maintaining Entry Types, Cash Accounts, and performing Bank Reconciliation and Cash Flow Projections.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of basic navigation functions in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Attended the MIG Microsoft Dynamics SL General Ledger training course.
For more information on our Dynamics SL Cash Manager training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.