Dynamics SL Online Training Course
This training course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the Inventory module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training course is intended for individuals who who utilize or maintain the Inventory module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand how Inventory module transactions integrate with other Solomon modules and improve your business bottom line.
- Use the Inventory module to process receipt, issue, adjustment, and transfer transactions.
- Use Inventory inquiry windows and reports to extract and analyze appropriate information to maintain and improve inventory business processes.
- Create and assemble kits.
- Understand how maintenance window options affect transactions in the Inventory module.
- Process physical inventory transactions and record the results.
- Document month end processes and close the Inventory module.
- Define setup options for the Inventory module that allow you to customize your system to better fit your organization’s unique needs.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Attended the MIG Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics SL training course OR have basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL.
Lean on us
Train your team to manage your organization financials effectively