Dynamics SL Online Training Course
Management Reporter (Financial Reporting) in Microsoft Dynamics SL
This training course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build basic and advanced financial statements in Microsoft Dynamics SL using Management Reporter.
This training course is intended for individuals who build and maintain the organization’s financial reporting package.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Explore the demonstration company and sample reports
- Design basic report building blocks in Report Designer including:
- Row definitions
- Column definitions
- Reporting tree definitions
- Associate the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including:
- Income Statements
- Variance reports
- Discover the power and flexibility of reporting trees to present financial results at the responsibility level
- Use report output and distribution options including web viewer
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Attended the MIG General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics SL training course.
For more information on our Dynamics SL Management Reporter training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.