Microsoft Dynamics SL Training Course
This training provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the Order Management module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training is intended for individuals who utilize or maintain the Order Management module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Create Sales Orders, process Shippers, and Confirm Shipment.
- Create price plans and enter master data that will automatically price items for a Sales Order.
- Execute reports and use inquiry windows to obtain information for business processes.
- Understand how the Order Management module interacts with the Inventory, Purchasing, and Accounts Receivable modules.
- Close the Order Management module.
- Define set up options for the module that allow you to customize your system to better fit your organization’s unique needs.
- Knowledge of basic navigation functions in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Completion of any of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable training course.
For more information on our Introduction to Dynamics SL training course or to schedule training for your organization, click the ‘Request Info’ button below.