The Order Management module in Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon) is designed with a suite of comprehensive capabilities that can help any project-driven organization drive customer satisfaction by ensuring their order management employees are on task and in complete control over the entire sales order process – regardless of their customer expectations and under any circumstances.
One of the biggest advantages of the Order Management module is that while the solution comes packed with a host of comprehensive capabilities, it is a highly flexible feature that can be customized for a range of industries including service industry, as well as distribution and manufacturing industries.
There is no doubt that Order Management in Microsoft Dynamics SL can benefit your project-driven organization in multiple ways. The following are just some of the top benefits of the Order Management module:
- Consolidate your data entry.
- Enjoy better scheduling flexibly.
- Improve and manage workflow.
- Drive work efficiency.
- Quickly access accurate information as and when required.
- Easily monitor and track credit risk.
So, if you want to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Order Management module in Solomon and see what it can do for you organization, then enroll in our online course today!
Order Management Comprehensive Online Training Course in Dynamics SL
This training provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to build a comprehensive understanding of the Order Management module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
This training is intended for individuals who utilize or maintain the Order Management module in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
At Training Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Create sales orders, process shippers, and confirm shipment.
- Create price plans and enter master data that will automatically price items for a sales order.
- Execute reports and use inquiry windows to obtain information for business processes.
- Understand how the Order Management module interacts with the Inventory, Purchasing, and Accounts Receivable modules.
- Close the Order Management module.
- Define set up options for the module that allow you to customize your system to better fit your organization’s unique needs.
Before attending this training course, individuals must have:
Request Your Microsoft Dynamics SL Training Quote
To learn more about our training classes, or to discuss your specific Microsoft Dynamics SL training needs, please call us at 1.855.MIG.CORP (855.644.2677) Ext. 2 or fill out the form below.