If you are looking to get the most out of your investment in Microsoft Dynamics SL, the project-focused ERP system for project-driven organizations, then you might want to look into DSLUG. That’s the Dynamics SL Users Group. As the name suggests, DSLUG is a community of Microsoft Dynamics SL users, a means by which users can meet, network, and share information. It is an association of professionals who share a common interest in optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics SL.
The Dynamics SL Users Group meets remotely and in person through conferences, online forums, and social media to share tips, tricks, and best practices. DSLUG provides the following:
- A forum for learning and professional development
- Collaboration, networking, and unbiased knowledge sharing
- Advocacy for member needs and priorities
- A collective and efficient voice to Microsoft and its partners, ISVs, and vendors
- Special interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics
- Awareness of Microsoft Dynamics SL functionality, products, and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of Microsoft Dynamics SL users through organized meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Coordination of customer references for prospective Microsoft Dynamics SL customers
DSLUG is run by Dynamics Communities, Inc., which is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information on DLSUG, or to become a member, visit their website.