Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 is fast approaching the end of it support lifecycle. As of October 13 of this year, Microsoft will no longer support it. So if you’re still running your business on GP 2010, that makes for a very good reason to upgrade to the current release, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2. Made available just last week, this release introduces powerful features and enhancements to optimize daily operational and financial processes, improve collaboration, BI, and reporting, and deepen interoperability with other Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Office 365.
Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
- It’s easier to use than ever: give each employee faster, more convenient access to the information and capabilities they need to connect and collaborate every day.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Companion apps on multiple platforms enable your people to connect and contribute whenever and however they want. They can work from the office, on the road, or at home, and on a PC, tablet, or mobile device of their choice.
- Powerful new features to help you streamline your business: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 introduces new native workflows, improved features, and capability enhancements that will save your staff time and help control costs.
- Informed decision making with easily accessible, contextual business insight: role-specific, integrated business intelligence will turn insight into action, so you can anticipate opportunities and proactively address issues before they arise. The Business Analyzer dashboard, now accessible via the web, enables users across your business to track KPIs, anticipate opportunities, delegate tasks, and take informed action right from their GP home page.
- Powerful reporting and simplified document creation: Out-of-the-box SQL Reporting Services, Excel reports, and report templates in Word give your users a more complete view of the business and simplify your reporting. Now you can create any report using Word templates, eliminating the need to modify the reports in Report Writer.
- The Cloud! Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 is available as a cloud service as well as an on-premises solution.