The next major update to Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be here before you know it, expected to land in the fourth quarter of this year. But if you can’t wait to take a peek at what’s coming, Microsoft announced this month that signups are now available for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Fall 2015 Preview programs, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, and Microsoft Social Engagement.
Signups are open for all org types and individuals, and they are facilitated through the Microsoft Connect site. The sign-up survey supports self-signup only: signup-on-behalf-of scenarios is not supported. For more detailed information on how to sign up, see the linked Microsoft announcement. The previews for these releases will begin in September.
The Spring update for Microsoft Dynamics CRM was online-only, but this release will update both the online and on-premises versions. Here are some of the features Microsoft has been working on for the Fall wave of CRM releases:
- More updates for the CRM for Outlook application and for mobile email usage.
- Offline mobility: Data will synchronize with your mobile device so that you can still use Microsoft Dynamics CRM when you are not connected to a network.
- Predictive analytics: Automated features for identifying the best prospects and products.
- OneDrive integration: File management that includes support for private files in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that can only be shared with selected users.
- An expansion of the search features we saw delivered in the Spring 2015 update, with more intelligence and flexibility.
- Integration with Microsoft’s Delve and Office Graph from Office 365.